Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Another clue.

Think of the nicest people in OC. Who would never be so immature and do something like this. I'm pretty sure you'll get it by then. If not, then I will be done writing on this blog, and continue my life as if nothing has happened. Lolol. Things will be back to normal in no time. HA! So, yeah, think of the most innocent people in OC right now. Once you figure out who I am, you'll call me a true genius for befriending so many people and then backstabbing them. Ha. My evil plan all long. I knew that knowing your secrets would come in handy some day. [: That's all for now, bitches. Toodles.

Oh, and to the people who say that I don't have the balls to post your secrets, watch me! [:

2 comments:

  1. yea um. i bet you where never loved. your just a low life attention seeker that wants to be poular

    ReplyDelete